Tuesday 27 March 2012

Getting Started

Today is my 29th birthday.

Today is the heaviest I have ever weighed.

I have no issues with my age, but have had issues with my weight since I was 10 years old. The purpose of this blog is to share my experience with you over the next 365 days in an effort to lose 30% of my total body weight.

As of this morning I weigh 352.5 lbs. Shocking!

I will not be drastically changing my diet or exercise routine, but rather making small adjustments, using will power, and being smarter about how I eat and exercise. I will only be weigh myself on the 28th of each month. This weight-loss journey is more about my overall well being, both physically and mentally, and not the pounds coming off my body. This is somewhat contradictory to my title, but iwanttolookbetterandachievehighetselfconfidence.blogspot.com is too long to type in. My title also sets a goal for me to work for, let's break it down:

- 30% of 352.5 = 105.75 lbs
- 105.75 divided by each month = 8.8125 lbs
- 8.8125 divided by each day = .02414384 lbs

This will be a long and hopefully rewarding journey for me, my friends and my family.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Sydney, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment